Chapter 24 - Secrets & Romance
Khushi was now feeling really nervous, and she felt the sudden change in her breathing rate. She was feeling all kinds of mixed emotions by now. Although she wanted to resist, yet she didn't couldn't. She wanted to give a chance for the new feelings she were feeling right now.
Arnav couldn't stop getting drowned in the ocean of beauty in front of him. She was surely one of a kind. She had dressed herself in a deep purple knee length dress(http://cdni.condenast.co.uk/426x639/o_r/office-wear-34_el_23jan12_b_426x639.jpg), and the choice of colour was excellent, as it brought about her fair complexion perfectly. She had worn a simple pair of silver earrings(http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4826727979352999&pid=15.1) to go with her attire. Arnav's eyes then stopped at the letter "A" pendant that was gifted by him. He was glad to see the gold pendant adorning her neck, although it didn't match with the other jewellery she had worn. He was feeling as if he was the luckiest guy in the whole world to meet a girl like Khushi, and he wanted to express his love towards her today. He looked at Khushi's face and realized that she had the world's amazing angelic face. She looked so innocent, that her face was now blushing due to the close encounter they were sharing right now.
Arnav leaned his head towards Khushi's neck and placed a soft kiss on the pendant, hoping to make Khushi realize how much it meant for him, seeing her wearing his gift every time. He then continued to trail soft kisses along her neck, while Khushi gave in to this new sensation by arching her neck to one side, giving full access to Arnav. Khushi had closed her eyes, as she was becoming tempted with each kiss Arnav was placing on her soft skin. She held Arnav's shirt tightly, as she was feeling weak. By now she knew her resistance level was zero, and she was confident that any second from now, she would start to express herself as well. Arnav continued the soft kisses along her jaw line, then on her eyes and finally on her forehead. He felt as he was in heaven right now, and he knew he wanted to taste her soft lips. As soon as Khushi felt Arnav's sweet assaults stop, she opened her eyes, and she realized what Arnav's next move would be. She slowly snaked her arms around his neck and brought his head more towards her. Arnav didn't want to waste any more time, so he gently kissed her lips and after few seconds they were lost in each others taste, as both their tongues were now enjoying each others own unique sweetness.
At the end of their passionate kissing session, both Arnav and Khushi were lost in their own world. They have forgotten where they were and what they were supposed to do. Both were able to successfully express how much they loved each other through their first kiss.
"I think I will have to find a new assistant designer as well", Arnav said, while smirking at Khushi. Khushi was still on Arnav's lap, and was resting her head on his chest.
"Why?", Khushi asked, as she was surprised by what Arnav said.
"Because whose going to finish the designs on time, if you keep on spending your time on my lap?", Arnav said, in a teasing tone.
"Sorry, I will leave now", Khushi said, with a small pout on her face.
Arnav was more attracted after seeing how childish Khushi looked right now.
"I was kidding. I won't mind if they are delayed, and that's why I said we should find a new assistant for you", Arnav said with a wink.
Khushi chuckled a bit and hid her face on his chest because she was feeling shy, as she was all new to these kinds of conversations.
A sudden knock on the door, brought them back to the real world. Khushi got down from Arnav's lap and was about to leave, when Arnav held her wrist and nodded his head, indicating Khushi to not to leave. Khushi after seeing Arnav's gesture, smiled and said she would stay.
"Come in", Arnav said.
"Arre Chottey, what took you so long to invite me in", Anjali came in, while complaining angrily. Anjali was suddenly surprised to see Khushi in the cabin, and then she realized what was the delay about, as she saw the slight blush on Khushi's cheeks.
"Oh!!! Now I see, why you took such a long time", Anjali said, in a teasing tone.
"Stop it Di. It only took few seconds. Anyway, good that you came. Khushi will be our new designer. So we were discussing about some designs", Arnav said, seriously.
"Wow. That's great. Now you both can get to know about each other more", Anjali said.
"By the way Di, why did you come to the office? I mean anything important?", Arnav asked thoughtfully.
"Actually, I wanted to talk to you Chottey", Anjali said, feeling a little uncomfortable.
Khushi understood that both brother-sister duo wanted some time alone, so she excused herself and left the cabin.
"What's up Di?", Arnav asked.
"Day after tomorrow it's mom's death anniversary Chottey", Anjali said, in a depressed tone.
Since Arnav's mother's death, Arnav had never been home during any of her death anniversaries. He either kept himself busy at the office or left the country. And this always disappointed Anjali. But she never gave up trying, hoping that he would change his mind and attend the death anniversary.
"I'm sorry Di, but I can't attend it. You can perform the pooja, but I will stay out of the house", Arnav said, feeling upset suddenly.
Anjali knew there was no use in trying anymore. So she said it was alright and left sadly. Arnav knew that it was wrong to make his Di disappointed, but he didn't know what else he had to do to make her understand what he was feeling right now.
Khushi was chatting with another employee, when she saw Anjali leaving the office in a sad mood. She felt sorry for her, and thought of talking to Arnav.
When Khushi entered Arnav's cabin, she realized that the brother's mood was the same as his sister's.
"Arnav? What happened? Why was Di looking upset? And why are you feeling down?", Khushi asked worriedly, hoping Arnav would give an answer. But her effort was useless.
Arnav stood up and came towards Khushi and said, "Khushi, I'm not feeling alright. I think I need some rest. Sorry, but I gotta go. I will meet you tomorrow". He placed a kiss on her forehead, and left as fast as possible.
Khushi was now hundred percent sure that Arnav was hiding something from her. She knew it was a family problem, so she felt that it would be rude to poke her nose in to this. But, she didn't want to see Arnav or Anjali Di worried. So in order to find out the truth, she thought of talking to someone. But right now she had a responsibility towards her job. So she made up her mind to talk to someone in the Raizada family later. Rest of the day she kept herself busy, while giving value to blank papers by sketching wonderful designs with lots of colours.
To whom will Khushi talk, in order to get to know the truth? What is the secret hidden behind Arnav's mother's death?
Arnav leaned his head towards Khushi's neck and placed a soft kiss on the pendant, hoping to make Khushi realize how much it meant for him, seeing her wearing his gift every time. He then continued to trail soft kisses along her neck, while Khushi gave in to this new sensation by arching her neck to one side, giving full access to Arnav. Khushi had closed her eyes, as she was becoming tempted with each kiss Arnav was placing on her soft skin. She held Arnav's shirt tightly, as she was feeling weak. By now she knew her resistance level was zero, and she was confident that any second from now, she would start to express herself as well. Arnav continued the soft kisses along her jaw line, then on her eyes and finally on her forehead. He felt as he was in heaven right now, and he knew he wanted to taste her soft lips. As soon as Khushi felt Arnav's sweet assaults stop, she opened her eyes, and she realized what Arnav's next move would be. She slowly snaked her arms around his neck and brought his head more towards her. Arnav didn't want to waste any more time, so he gently kissed her lips and after few seconds they were lost in each others taste, as both their tongues were now enjoying each others own unique sweetness.
At the end of their passionate kissing session, both Arnav and Khushi were lost in their own world. They have forgotten where they were and what they were supposed to do. Both were able to successfully express how much they loved each other through their first kiss.
"I think I will have to find a new assistant designer as well", Arnav said, while smirking at Khushi. Khushi was still on Arnav's lap, and was resting her head on his chest.
"Why?", Khushi asked, as she was surprised by what Arnav said.
"Because whose going to finish the designs on time, if you keep on spending your time on my lap?", Arnav said, in a teasing tone.
"Sorry, I will leave now", Khushi said, with a small pout on her face.
Arnav was more attracted after seeing how childish Khushi looked right now.
"I was kidding. I won't mind if they are delayed, and that's why I said we should find a new assistant for you", Arnav said with a wink.
Khushi chuckled a bit and hid her face on his chest because she was feeling shy, as she was all new to these kinds of conversations.
A sudden knock on the door, brought them back to the real world. Khushi got down from Arnav's lap and was about to leave, when Arnav held her wrist and nodded his head, indicating Khushi to not to leave. Khushi after seeing Arnav's gesture, smiled and said she would stay.
"Come in", Arnav said.
"Arre Chottey, what took you so long to invite me in", Anjali came in, while complaining angrily. Anjali was suddenly surprised to see Khushi in the cabin, and then she realized what was the delay about, as she saw the slight blush on Khushi's cheeks.
"Oh!!! Now I see, why you took such a long time", Anjali said, in a teasing tone.
"Stop it Di. It only took few seconds. Anyway, good that you came. Khushi will be our new designer. So we were discussing about some designs", Arnav said, seriously.
"Wow. That's great. Now you both can get to know about each other more", Anjali said.
"By the way Di, why did you come to the office? I mean anything important?", Arnav asked thoughtfully.
"Actually, I wanted to talk to you Chottey", Anjali said, feeling a little uncomfortable.
Khushi understood that both brother-sister duo wanted some time alone, so she excused herself and left the cabin.
"What's up Di?", Arnav asked.
"Day after tomorrow it's mom's death anniversary Chottey", Anjali said, in a depressed tone.
Since Arnav's mother's death, Arnav had never been home during any of her death anniversaries. He either kept himself busy at the office or left the country. And this always disappointed Anjali. But she never gave up trying, hoping that he would change his mind and attend the death anniversary.
"I'm sorry Di, but I can't attend it. You can perform the pooja, but I will stay out of the house", Arnav said, feeling upset suddenly.
Anjali knew there was no use in trying anymore. So she said it was alright and left sadly. Arnav knew that it was wrong to make his Di disappointed, but he didn't know what else he had to do to make her understand what he was feeling right now.
Khushi was chatting with another employee, when she saw Anjali leaving the office in a sad mood. She felt sorry for her, and thought of talking to Arnav.
When Khushi entered Arnav's cabin, she realized that the brother's mood was the same as his sister's.
"Arnav? What happened? Why was Di looking upset? And why are you feeling down?", Khushi asked worriedly, hoping Arnav would give an answer. But her effort was useless.
Arnav stood up and came towards Khushi and said, "Khushi, I'm not feeling alright. I think I need some rest. Sorry, but I gotta go. I will meet you tomorrow". He placed a kiss on her forehead, and left as fast as possible.
Khushi was now hundred percent sure that Arnav was hiding something from her. She knew it was a family problem, so she felt that it would be rude to poke her nose in to this. But, she didn't want to see Arnav or Anjali Di worried. So in order to find out the truth, she thought of talking to someone. But right now she had a responsibility towards her job. So she made up her mind to talk to someone in the Raizada family later. Rest of the day she kept herself busy, while giving value to blank papers by sketching wonderful designs with lots of colours.
To whom will Khushi talk, in order to get to know the truth? What is the secret hidden behind Arnav's mother's death?
No comments:
Post a Comment