Chapter 27 - Support
Two love birds were all cuddled up with each other and were sleeping lovingly in each others arms, were once again interrupted by the sudden ring of the morning alarm. Arnav irritatedly woke up to the loud ringing sound of the alarm of his phone and quickly stopped it. He saw the sleeping beauty who was sleeping beside him and a smile appeared on his face, realizing how cute and childish Khushi looked when she was sleeping. But it was already 7.30am and he thought it was time for her to leave. So he tried to wake her up.
"Khushi, wake up", Arnav said, while caressing her cheek with his thumb.
Khushi snuggled more towards him and said, "Let me sleep some more Arnav".
She pouted her lips and Arnav couldn't resist his feelings anymore. She looked adorable, even though she hadn't dressed to kill. She had worn a simple white kurta top and black jeans(http://www.dealsfight.com/images/product/fashion/lakhnavi-cotton-white-kurti.jpg). The white colour added a more serene look to her face. Her hair was left open. There were a pair of white pearl earrings on her ears. Her neck was as usual adorned by his gift. She really looked charming, even in her sleep.
He slowly leaned down to take her lips by his. Khushi opened her eyes with shock, when she felt her lips being touched by the one man she loved. She gave in, as she was feeling weak by the passionate kiss he was continuing on her lips. Her breathing was speeding up like the speed of a racing car, and she could almost feel her heart skipping many usual beats. After few minutes, his tongue gained entry towards her mouth and their tongues were dancing together to their own sweet melody. After continuing their passionate kiss for almost 15 minutes, Arnav then trailed butterfly kisses along her jaw line. Khushi couldn't bear Arnav's sweet torture, and she knew if he kept on torturing her like this, she would lose her self control at that very moment.
"Arnav stop. I thought you said I should wake up", Khushi said, while giggling like a small girl.
Arnav understood that he had to stop now, so he rested his head on his pillow once again. He pulled Khushi more towards him and made her head rest on his chest.
"Your weird, you know that right? First, you said to let you sleep, and now you are saying that you need to wake up", Arnav said, smiling.
"Well, how can I sleep when you are not letting me do that?", Khushi said, with a cute pout on her face again.
"If you keep on pouting like that, I won't be able to keep my lips off yours", Arnav said, while smirking at her.
Khushi was now blushing uncontrollably, and she felt a sudden urge to kiss his cheeks. So she lifted her head and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek. Arnav in response placed another kiss on her head and said "Don't worry, I won't cross our limits Khushi".
Khushi felt relieved and she was glad that he understood her, without the need of expressing herself aloud.
Sudden silence on the room was broken by the ringing tone of Arnav's phone. Arnav answered the phone, seeing that the call was from Rahul.
"What's up Rahul?", Arnav answered, a little irritated for disturbing his private moments.
"Good morning to you too", Rahul said, in his usual teasing tone.
"Good morning", Arnav greeted.
"How are you, dude?", Rahul asked, as he was worried for his best friend.
"I'm fine", Arnav said, remembering what happened yesterday.
"Arnav, I had to say something. Actually two things. First one is that, there was a problem with some clients and I somehow managed it. I will boss around your office today as well, so that you can rest today", Rahul said, in a nervous tone. He was nervous to tell the second reason for his call.
"Thanks. And the second reason is...", Arnav said, with his unique smirk appearing on his face again. Khushi looked at Arnav, with her innocent eyes. Khushi felt as if Arnav had figured out how she got to know about his secret apartment. So she pleaded to him through her eyes to not to jump at Rahul. He smiled at her, ensuring that he wouldn't. Then he put the phone on speakers.
"The second reason is, I wanted you to know Khushi knows about your apartment", Rahul spit out the words, hoping that Arnav would not kill him in cold blood.
"I guessed that you must have spit out about my apartment. I can't imagine why I trusted you with a secret at the first place", Arnav said sarcastically.
"How do you know? Do you mean that she visited you? Look Arnav, your girl is quite the emotional blackmailer, just like your sister. Thank god, I don't have to see your sister everyday. Because she is quite intimidating. I thought Khushi was not like that. But seems like she is more like your sister. Both the women in your life are quite dangerous. You can't deal with your Di, but I'm telling you bro. It's not still late to escape from the other one", Rahul said, hoping to lighten up Arnav.
Arnav couldn't stop himself from bursting out laughing, because he saw the look on Khushi's face and he realized that Rahul was going to become a dead person now.
"What did you say Rahul? You are trying to manipulate Arnav to leave me? I'm his fiancee, and you are just his friend. If I want, I can tell him to leave you for me. And I'm sure he would gladly do that", Khushi said, angrily.
Arnav was still laughing. Rahul was surprised to hear Khushi's voice and he realized that she had stayed overnight with Arnav.
"Shit Arnav, why didn't you tell me she is there? You even put the phone on speaker. Anyway, it was not my fault. How could you Khushi. You promised", Rahul said, in an upset tone.
"Uffo, you are a complete idiot. You made me promise to not to tell anyone, and I didn't", Khushi said, while laughing.
"Fine. I have to agree that your smart, just like Arnav. So tell me, what are you doing in his apartment, early in the morning?", Rahul asked, flipping to his teasing mode again.
"Okay, that's it dude. You already wasted 15 minutes of my precious time. I gotta drop Khushi at her house. You are not going to spit out a single word about anything you told or heard in this morning", Arnav said firmly.
"Don't worry Bro, I won't. My lips are sealed. Okay then, Khushi Bhabhi-to-be. See you later. Hope you enjoyed the night", Rahul said, once again hoping to tease both Arnav and Khushi.
"Rahul!!!!!!!!!!!!!', Arnav shouted.
Rahul quickly cut the call, and Arnav was now smiling at his best friend's uncontrollable chatter box. Then he saw that Khushi was blushing and her face was like a strawberry.
"Okay, stop blushing. It's time to wake up", Arnav said.
Khushi hit his chest with her small fist and said, "You go and take a shower. I will make coffee".
"Thanks Khushi", Arnav said while getting down from the bed, and he headed towards the bathroom.
Khushi was now up and she made two cups of coffee. Right on time, Arnav came out of the bathroom, wearing a white long-sleeved T-shirt and blue jeans. Khushi couldn't take eyes off him right now, as he was looking like a super hot teenager. His hair was not gelled and she wanted to run her fingers through his hair. She came towards him and handed over the cup. She then went towards the bathroom to freshen up. Since she didn't have any clothes with her, she thought of changing once she went home.
While coming out of the bathroom Khushi suddenly remembered that she didn't inform Payal about her lie. So she quickly took the phone from the bedside table and was about to dial Payal, when Arnav came from behind and snatched her phone.
"What the hell, Arnav? Give me the phone quickly. I need to call Payal and tell her about the lie I told Lav", Khushi said, while panicking.
"Don't worry Khushi, I already called her. When you were in the bathroom, I remembered that you didn't inform Payal and I explained everything to her", Arnav said, trying to calm down Khushi.
"Thank god Arnav. I felt as if I would be dead, if by any chance Payal contacted Lav or anyone in the house", Khushi said, while hugging Arnav for acting so wisely.
After sometime both of them stepped out of the hug and Arnav felt that it was time for them to leave. Even Khushi agreed, as it was already 9.00am. So both of them were about to leave, when Arnav stopped Khushi to say something.
"Khushi, I need a favour. I know you don't want me to hide stuff from anyone. But can you please not tell anyone about this apartment?", Arnav said, in a pleading tone.
"Hey, I can understand. Everybody needs to have their own personal space to get some peace from the people around them. So I promise you that I won't tell anyone", Khushi said, while holding his hand reassuringly.
After dropping off Khushi at her place, Arnav had now arrived home. He felt as if he had entered a new territory, because it had been three days since he came home. No one was to be seen, as it was a weekday. But he wondered where Di and Nani was. He saw Hari Prakash, and he asked from him where his sister and Nani was.
Hari Prakash had said that Di was in Nani's room, and now Arnav was slowly heading towards Nani's room. When he was about to enter the room, he felt a slight smile appear on his face after seeing the scene in front of him. His Di was closing her eyes while enjoying the feeling of Nani oil massage. He cleared his throat to make them aware that he was there and both of them looked up with surprise.
"Arre Chottey, you came", Nani said happily.
"Yeah Nani", Arnav said, while walking towards them. Arnav could feel that his Di was still not in the mood to talk, but he knew he had to be the mature one at the moment. So he sat down in front of Di and continued to pacify her.
"Di, I'm sorry. I know I was wrong to leave you alone yesterday like that. You know that I can't bare the pain I feel on this day. And I don't want you to go through pain, by seeing the pain I'm suffering from. That's why I don't attend the pooja every year. But today I will tell you one thing. I will try to attend the pooja next year. But I won't promise you, but I will surely try", Arnav said, hoping his Di would understand.
Anjali's eyes filled with tears after hearing her Chottey's words. She felt guilty for not talking to him and not trying to understand his state. She suddenly embraced Arnav in a hug, letting all the emotions that she was hiding inside, flow through tears.
I'm sorry Chottey. I won't force you next time. But I'm sure you will be there sitting next to me, next year", Anjali said, letting a small smile appear on her face.
"How can you be so sure Di?", Arnav asked, because he was surprised as to how she was so confident about him attending the pooja.
"Because of Khushi. All these years you never talked to me like this, after returning back from being all alone on mom's death anniversary. But I feel like that Khushi was the reason for you to behave like this today. And I'm proud to have a Bhabhi like her", Anjali said, as she had realized Khushi must have talked to him yesterday.
"Well, what can I say Di. She is a keeper", Arnav said, with a wink.
Nani was happy to see the sister-brother duo bonding, as she never wanted to see them sharing the silent treatment with each other.
"Come on, Nani. This is not fair. It's been a long time since you gave me an oil massage", Arnav said, while forming a pout with his lips. Both Nani and Di laughed at their Chottey. He really looked like a kid, when he pouted his lips.
"Come here", Nani said. Arnav took Anjali's place and Nani started to apply oil on her favourite grandson's head.
While enjoying the magic of his Nani's fingers on his head, Arnav felt a strong urge to tell the truth about Khushi, spending the night with him. Although he knew this would make both the people with him panic, he knew it was the right thing to do.
"Nani, Di, I have to tell you both something. Yesterday Khushi came to meet me. She came to talk, but later when she was about to leave, I couldn't let her do that. I didn't want to stay alone, so I asked her to stay with me last night. But I promise you both, nothing happened between us", Arnav said, explaining the situation.
Nani and Anjali looked at each others faces for sometime, and Anjali started to speak.
"Arrey Chottey, you don't need to explain anything. We know you, and we know that you wouldn't do anything wrong. As for Khushi, she is a well behaved girl from a respected family. And we are sure that she knows her limits as well. So don't worry, we won't judge you both", Anjali smiled, while cupping his face with her palms.
Arnav felt as if he had the most amazing people in his life. He felt relieved after letting out what he had been hiding inside himself all these years, from the ones he loved. And after sometime, Arnav had unknowingly fallen asleep on Nani's lap. Both Nani and Anjali looked at their Chottey sleeping peacefully like a child, and both of them smiled at each other while their hearts filled with happiness.
Khushi snuggled more towards him and said, "Let me sleep some more Arnav".
She pouted her lips and Arnav couldn't resist his feelings anymore. She looked adorable, even though she hadn't dressed to kill. She had worn a simple white kurta top and black jeans(http://www.dealsfight.com/images/product/fashion/lakhnavi-cotton-white-kurti.jpg). The white colour added a more serene look to her face. Her hair was left open. There were a pair of white pearl earrings on her ears. Her neck was as usual adorned by his gift. She really looked charming, even in her sleep.
He slowly leaned down to take her lips by his. Khushi opened her eyes with shock, when she felt her lips being touched by the one man she loved. She gave in, as she was feeling weak by the passionate kiss he was continuing on her lips. Her breathing was speeding up like the speed of a racing car, and she could almost feel her heart skipping many usual beats. After few minutes, his tongue gained entry towards her mouth and their tongues were dancing together to their own sweet melody. After continuing their passionate kiss for almost 15 minutes, Arnav then trailed butterfly kisses along her jaw line. Khushi couldn't bear Arnav's sweet torture, and she knew if he kept on torturing her like this, she would lose her self control at that very moment.
"Arnav stop. I thought you said I should wake up", Khushi said, while giggling like a small girl.
Arnav understood that he had to stop now, so he rested his head on his pillow once again. He pulled Khushi more towards him and made her head rest on his chest.
"Your weird, you know that right? First, you said to let you sleep, and now you are saying that you need to wake up", Arnav said, smiling.
"Well, how can I sleep when you are not letting me do that?", Khushi said, with a cute pout on her face again.
"If you keep on pouting like that, I won't be able to keep my lips off yours", Arnav said, while smirking at her.
Khushi was now blushing uncontrollably, and she felt a sudden urge to kiss his cheeks. So she lifted her head and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek. Arnav in response placed another kiss on her head and said "Don't worry, I won't cross our limits Khushi".
Khushi felt relieved and she was glad that he understood her, without the need of expressing herself aloud.
Sudden silence on the room was broken by the ringing tone of Arnav's phone. Arnav answered the phone, seeing that the call was from Rahul.
"What's up Rahul?", Arnav answered, a little irritated for disturbing his private moments.
"Good morning to you too", Rahul said, in his usual teasing tone.
"Good morning", Arnav greeted.
"How are you, dude?", Rahul asked, as he was worried for his best friend.
"I'm fine", Arnav said, remembering what happened yesterday.
"Arnav, I had to say something. Actually two things. First one is that, there was a problem with some clients and I somehow managed it. I will boss around your office today as well, so that you can rest today", Rahul said, in a nervous tone. He was nervous to tell the second reason for his call.
"Thanks. And the second reason is...", Arnav said, with his unique smirk appearing on his face again. Khushi looked at Arnav, with her innocent eyes. Khushi felt as if Arnav had figured out how she got to know about his secret apartment. So she pleaded to him through her eyes to not to jump at Rahul. He smiled at her, ensuring that he wouldn't. Then he put the phone on speakers.
"The second reason is, I wanted you to know Khushi knows about your apartment", Rahul spit out the words, hoping that Arnav would not kill him in cold blood.
"I guessed that you must have spit out about my apartment. I can't imagine why I trusted you with a secret at the first place", Arnav said sarcastically.
"How do you know? Do you mean that she visited you? Look Arnav, your girl is quite the emotional blackmailer, just like your sister. Thank god, I don't have to see your sister everyday. Because she is quite intimidating. I thought Khushi was not like that. But seems like she is more like your sister. Both the women in your life are quite dangerous. You can't deal with your Di, but I'm telling you bro. It's not still late to escape from the other one", Rahul said, hoping to lighten up Arnav.
Arnav couldn't stop himself from bursting out laughing, because he saw the look on Khushi's face and he realized that Rahul was going to become a dead person now.
"What did you say Rahul? You are trying to manipulate Arnav to leave me? I'm his fiancee, and you are just his friend. If I want, I can tell him to leave you for me. And I'm sure he would gladly do that", Khushi said, angrily.
Arnav was still laughing. Rahul was surprised to hear Khushi's voice and he realized that she had stayed overnight with Arnav.
"Shit Arnav, why didn't you tell me she is there? You even put the phone on speaker. Anyway, it was not my fault. How could you Khushi. You promised", Rahul said, in an upset tone.
"Uffo, you are a complete idiot. You made me promise to not to tell anyone, and I didn't", Khushi said, while laughing.
"Fine. I have to agree that your smart, just like Arnav. So tell me, what are you doing in his apartment, early in the morning?", Rahul asked, flipping to his teasing mode again.
"Okay, that's it dude. You already wasted 15 minutes of my precious time. I gotta drop Khushi at her house. You are not going to spit out a single word about anything you told or heard in this morning", Arnav said firmly.
"Don't worry Bro, I won't. My lips are sealed. Okay then, Khushi Bhabhi-to-be. See you later. Hope you enjoyed the night", Rahul said, once again hoping to tease both Arnav and Khushi.
"Rahul!!!!!!!!!!!!!', Arnav shouted.
Rahul quickly cut the call, and Arnav was now smiling at his best friend's uncontrollable chatter box. Then he saw that Khushi was blushing and her face was like a strawberry.
"Okay, stop blushing. It's time to wake up", Arnav said.
Khushi hit his chest with her small fist and said, "You go and take a shower. I will make coffee".
"Thanks Khushi", Arnav said while getting down from the bed, and he headed towards the bathroom.
Khushi was now up and she made two cups of coffee. Right on time, Arnav came out of the bathroom, wearing a white long-sleeved T-shirt and blue jeans. Khushi couldn't take eyes off him right now, as he was looking like a super hot teenager. His hair was not gelled and she wanted to run her fingers through his hair. She came towards him and handed over the cup. She then went towards the bathroom to freshen up. Since she didn't have any clothes with her, she thought of changing once she went home.
While coming out of the bathroom Khushi suddenly remembered that she didn't inform Payal about her lie. So she quickly took the phone from the bedside table and was about to dial Payal, when Arnav came from behind and snatched her phone.
"What the hell, Arnav? Give me the phone quickly. I need to call Payal and tell her about the lie I told Lav", Khushi said, while panicking.
"Don't worry Khushi, I already called her. When you were in the bathroom, I remembered that you didn't inform Payal and I explained everything to her", Arnav said, trying to calm down Khushi.
"Thank god Arnav. I felt as if I would be dead, if by any chance Payal contacted Lav or anyone in the house", Khushi said, while hugging Arnav for acting so wisely.
After sometime both of them stepped out of the hug and Arnav felt that it was time for them to leave. Even Khushi agreed, as it was already 9.00am. So both of them were about to leave, when Arnav stopped Khushi to say something.
"Khushi, I need a favour. I know you don't want me to hide stuff from anyone. But can you please not tell anyone about this apartment?", Arnav said, in a pleading tone.
"Hey, I can understand. Everybody needs to have their own personal space to get some peace from the people around them. So I promise you that I won't tell anyone", Khushi said, while holding his hand reassuringly.
After dropping off Khushi at her place, Arnav had now arrived home. He felt as if he had entered a new territory, because it had been three days since he came home. No one was to be seen, as it was a weekday. But he wondered where Di and Nani was. He saw Hari Prakash, and he asked from him where his sister and Nani was.
Hari Prakash had said that Di was in Nani's room, and now Arnav was slowly heading towards Nani's room. When he was about to enter the room, he felt a slight smile appear on his face after seeing the scene in front of him. His Di was closing her eyes while enjoying the feeling of Nani oil massage. He cleared his throat to make them aware that he was there and both of them looked up with surprise.
"Arre Chottey, you came", Nani said happily.
"Yeah Nani", Arnav said, while walking towards them. Arnav could feel that his Di was still not in the mood to talk, but he knew he had to be the mature one at the moment. So he sat down in front of Di and continued to pacify her.
"Di, I'm sorry. I know I was wrong to leave you alone yesterday like that. You know that I can't bare the pain I feel on this day. And I don't want you to go through pain, by seeing the pain I'm suffering from. That's why I don't attend the pooja every year. But today I will tell you one thing. I will try to attend the pooja next year. But I won't promise you, but I will surely try", Arnav said, hoping his Di would understand.
Anjali's eyes filled with tears after hearing her Chottey's words. She felt guilty for not talking to him and not trying to understand his state. She suddenly embraced Arnav in a hug, letting all the emotions that she was hiding inside, flow through tears.
I'm sorry Chottey. I won't force you next time. But I'm sure you will be there sitting next to me, next year", Anjali said, letting a small smile appear on her face.
"How can you be so sure Di?", Arnav asked, because he was surprised as to how she was so confident about him attending the pooja.
"Because of Khushi. All these years you never talked to me like this, after returning back from being all alone on mom's death anniversary. But I feel like that Khushi was the reason for you to behave like this today. And I'm proud to have a Bhabhi like her", Anjali said, as she had realized Khushi must have talked to him yesterday.
"Well, what can I say Di. She is a keeper", Arnav said, with a wink.
Nani was happy to see the sister-brother duo bonding, as she never wanted to see them sharing the silent treatment with each other.
"Come on, Nani. This is not fair. It's been a long time since you gave me an oil massage", Arnav said, while forming a pout with his lips. Both Nani and Di laughed at their Chottey. He really looked like a kid, when he pouted his lips.
"Come here", Nani said. Arnav took Anjali's place and Nani started to apply oil on her favourite grandson's head.
While enjoying the magic of his Nani's fingers on his head, Arnav felt a strong urge to tell the truth about Khushi, spending the night with him. Although he knew this would make both the people with him panic, he knew it was the right thing to do.
"Nani, Di, I have to tell you both something. Yesterday Khushi came to meet me. She came to talk, but later when she was about to leave, I couldn't let her do that. I didn't want to stay alone, so I asked her to stay with me last night. But I promise you both, nothing happened between us", Arnav said, explaining the situation.
Nani and Anjali looked at each others faces for sometime, and Anjali started to speak.
"Arrey Chottey, you don't need to explain anything. We know you, and we know that you wouldn't do anything wrong. As for Khushi, she is a well behaved girl from a respected family. And we are sure that she knows her limits as well. So don't worry, we won't judge you both", Anjali smiled, while cupping his face with her palms.
Arnav felt as if he had the most amazing people in his life. He felt relieved after letting out what he had been hiding inside himself all these years, from the ones he loved. And after sometime, Arnav had unknowingly fallen asleep on Nani's lap. Both Nani and Anjali looked at their Chottey sleeping peacefully like a child, and both of them smiled at each other while their hearts filled with happiness.
Will Khushi's family get to know about the lie? If so, who would have leaked the truth?
No comments:
Post a Comment