Khushi had almost finished her sketch, but there was something missing and she was not satisfied with it. But overall she felt it looked really good. The design was creative, modern and at the same time it looked unique. She was sure that if Arnav got to know about this, she would be surely dead. But she wanted to figure out what was missing in the sketch. She thought for sometime, and realized that it was the colour combination. But yet she was confused as to which colour could bring out the glamour in that dress. She was so lost in her thoughts, that she lost track of time.
Arnav had arrived at the office after a meeting, as he had to collect some files from his cabin. He collected the files and was about to leave, but he stopped as he thought he saw a light at the other corner of the floor. He walked towards the other end and he saw that Payal's cabin was open. He got really angry, as he had told his employees to never leave their cabin doors open. So cursing Payal, he went towards the cabin to close the door. He was about to close the door, but he was surprised to see Khushi seated in front of the drawing board at this time of the day. He slowly took few steps towards her and he was astonished to see the elegant piece of design she had managed to put on the piece paper. He actually couldn't believe his eyes. He broke from the trance, and then only he saw that she was all lost in the sketch as if there was something wrong. He suddenly realized what was wrong. There was a missing colour that needed to be added to bring out the glamour of the dress. But instead of telling what was wrong, he thought of bring her out of her thoughts.
"Well, I have heard that you were a great designer, but never have I seen such a wonderful piece of work", Arnav said in a joyous tone.
"Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really sorry. I didn't want to mess up with Payal's design. It's just that I saw she had forgotten to close the cabin. So I came to close it and that's when I saw her half completed sketch. I didn't want to complete it, but I couldn't stop myself either. I'm really sorry, please don't scold Payal for this", Khushi went on with her words, while turning around to face him.
"No need to apologize. I'm not going to blame her for this. After all if she didn't leave the door open, I wouldn't have been able to know how much talented you are. I have to say, I'm quite impressed", Arnav said, with a smirk on his face.
Khushi couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was actually praising her work without jumping at her for what she did. A smile crept along her face.
"Thanks", she said in a sincere tone.
"When I came I saw you were in a deep thought. And then I noticed what was wrong. It's the colours, right? You can't figure out which colour would bring out the glamorous look of the dress", Arnav said about what he had noticed earlier.
"Yeah, I still can't figure out which colour is missing. You are one of a kind, aren't you? I mean I have worked with few people, but you are truly talented", Khushi said to Arnav, while turning around to figure out which colour was missing.
"Are you really questioning my talent? After all how do you think I would have been world famous at such a young age, if it weren't for my talent? Actually I'm an all-rounder. So next time think twice before you say something", Arnav said proudly.
"You really have a big ego, don't you? Fine. If you are so talented, why don't you tell me which colour is needed?", Khushi questioned, as she didn't want to be seconded as well.
What happened in the next few minutes came as a shock.
Arnav leaned towards Khushi and took Khushi's hand. At the touch of his hand on hers, she felt a sudden shiver on her body. Her mind was not smart enough to recognize what was happening. Her mind said "take off your hand", but her heart said, "just let it be". Khushi could feel Arnav's breath on her neck, and she got a tingling sensation. She really didn't know what she was feeling at the moment. Although she wanted to refuse, she was not strong enough. Finally Khushi gave in. She let Arnav guide her hand and she unknowingly shut her eyes and enjoyed the moment.
Arnav didn't know whether what he was doing was right or wrong. The only thing he knew was that he was quite amazed by this girl. She was full of surprises and although she wasn't like him, there was something that made him attracted towards her. So he thought of taking a chance and so that he could help her figure out which colour was missing. At the instance their hands touched, he felt an unknown spark arise between them. He could feel Khushi's fastened breathing and she seemed to be affected by his touch just like he was affected by hers. So he continued to guide her hand. He could sense her strong urge to resist him, but he figured out that she had finally stopped. He could see her eyes were closed by now and that she was surely enjoying the moment. So without interrupting her blissful moment, he completed the parts with the missing colour and finally said, "Well, I guess the glamour of your dress is now there, Miss Gupta". Khushi suddenly opened her eyes, as she was shocked to know that she was lost in Arnav's touch all this time. And she was feeling a bit embarrassed, as she surely knew Arnav must have noticed it. But without showing any sign of it, she looked at the sketch. He was absolutely one of a kind. Arnav had figured out the colour so easily. Although she hated to admit that he was good, she had to, so she said "I guess you are right. You are an all-rounder", she said, with a smile on her face.
Arnav leaned towards Khushi's ears and said in his husky tone, "I guess you and I make a great team, don't we?".
Khushi's whole body went weak at Arnav's gesture and she was about to reply, but words did not come out. She was now feeling awkward, but for her relief, Arnav's phone saved her this time. Arnav couldn't believe the timing of his phone. He picked up the phone a little annoyed.
"Yeah Di. I will come right away. Hold on Di", Arnav answered.
"Khushi, close the cabin and go home now. I'm sure Payal will be in shock tomorrow morning, so you better let her know about this surprise gift", Arnav said sarcastically.
Khushi nodded saying okay.
Arnav was driving home and his thoughts of what happened in the office was still troubling him. He knew he liked her. But how could he act like that. Yes, it was true that he got carried away, but this was not Arnav SIngh Raizada. Was he falling for her? "No way, I can't let this happen", he confirmed. Falling in love was not his desire anymore. So hoping that he could brush away the memories, he accelerated the speed of his vehicle and drove away.
Khushi was at home thinking what happened with her today. She only knew the love of her parents. She had never been loved properly after their death. She didn't know what happened with her when she felt Arnav's touch. Was she falling in love with him? "Nah, can't be", she thought to herself. She finally made up her mind thinking, what happened in Payal's cabin may have been a result of the quite and peaceful environment that surrounded them at that moment. Trying to clear away her thoughts, she took her phone and dialed Payal's number to let her know of the surprise gift.
Two days passed and both Arnav and Khushi were busy planning the client meeting and party. Arnav was most of the time busy with meetings and Khushi was running around the office with Aman, making arrangements. Arnav and Khushi had ignored what happened in Payal's cabin, as they didn't have time to think about their personal lives. Payal tried to help Khushi as much as she can. After the incident that happened at Rahul's b'day party, Lavanya apologized to Arnav and promised that she wouldn't do anything like that in the future. By now she had successfully done her job as a legal adviser. Yet, Lavanya and Khushi didn't move along well in the office, so they ignored each other. They were just acting like professionals.
Finally the day of the party arrived. It was around 7pm and all the invited guests were present. When Arnav entered the venue, he was shocked at the way Khushi had planned everything. It was mind-blowing. No one could have ever guessed that this event was planned by a non-professional. At the moment he entered the venue and saw Khushi's work, he made up his mind to offer her a permanent job as the event planner. He knew she would hesitate at first, but after what happened in the cabin, he had a ray of hope that she would accept the job offer. He greeted many guests, but his eyes were searching for the one person who had made this event a success. His eyes glittered when he saw Khushi going upstairs towards his cabin. She was wearing a pink saree(http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTukacGEE5Q3M8JZunorUqJwPLo5ZTy2L8iFegdUSAhwmMM55g), and he was mesmerized by her beauty as he had never seen her in a saree before. Her hair was curled today and she looked sweet and innocent at the same time. As he couldn't wait anymore to offer the job, he moved upstairs. Arnav opened the door and stepped inside his cabin. He was taken in by surprise due to the presence of a third person in the office other than Khushi and him.
"Rahul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Arnav said in surprise.
"Well, I have heard that you were a great designer, but never have I seen such a wonderful piece of work", Arnav said in a joyous tone.
"Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really sorry. I didn't want to mess up with Payal's design. It's just that I saw she had forgotten to close the cabin. So I came to close it and that's when I saw her half completed sketch. I didn't want to complete it, but I couldn't stop myself either. I'm really sorry, please don't scold Payal for this", Khushi went on with her words, while turning around to face him.
"No need to apologize. I'm not going to blame her for this. After all if she didn't leave the door open, I wouldn't have been able to know how much talented you are. I have to say, I'm quite impressed", Arnav said, with a smirk on his face.
Khushi couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was actually praising her work without jumping at her for what she did. A smile crept along her face.
"Thanks", she said in a sincere tone.
"When I came I saw you were in a deep thought. And then I noticed what was wrong. It's the colours, right? You can't figure out which colour would bring out the glamorous look of the dress", Arnav said about what he had noticed earlier.
"Yeah, I still can't figure out which colour is missing. You are one of a kind, aren't you? I mean I have worked with few people, but you are truly talented", Khushi said to Arnav, while turning around to figure out which colour was missing.
"Are you really questioning my talent? After all how do you think I would have been world famous at such a young age, if it weren't for my talent? Actually I'm an all-rounder. So next time think twice before you say something", Arnav said proudly.
"You really have a big ego, don't you? Fine. If you are so talented, why don't you tell me which colour is needed?", Khushi questioned, as she didn't want to be seconded as well.
What happened in the next few minutes came as a shock.
Arnav leaned towards Khushi and took Khushi's hand. At the touch of his hand on hers, she felt a sudden shiver on her body. Her mind was not smart enough to recognize what was happening. Her mind said "take off your hand", but her heart said, "just let it be". Khushi could feel Arnav's breath on her neck, and she got a tingling sensation. She really didn't know what she was feeling at the moment. Although she wanted to refuse, she was not strong enough. Finally Khushi gave in. She let Arnav guide her hand and she unknowingly shut her eyes and enjoyed the moment.
Arnav didn't know whether what he was doing was right or wrong. The only thing he knew was that he was quite amazed by this girl. She was full of surprises and although she wasn't like him, there was something that made him attracted towards her. So he thought of taking a chance and so that he could help her figure out which colour was missing. At the instance their hands touched, he felt an unknown spark arise between them. He could feel Khushi's fastened breathing and she seemed to be affected by his touch just like he was affected by hers. So he continued to guide her hand. He could sense her strong urge to resist him, but he figured out that she had finally stopped. He could see her eyes were closed by now and that she was surely enjoying the moment. So without interrupting her blissful moment, he completed the parts with the missing colour and finally said, "Well, I guess the glamour of your dress is now there, Miss Gupta". Khushi suddenly opened her eyes, as she was shocked to know that she was lost in Arnav's touch all this time. And she was feeling a bit embarrassed, as she surely knew Arnav must have noticed it. But without showing any sign of it, she looked at the sketch. He was absolutely one of a kind. Arnav had figured out the colour so easily. Although she hated to admit that he was good, she had to, so she said "I guess you are right. You are an all-rounder", she said, with a smile on her face.
Arnav leaned towards Khushi's ears and said in his husky tone, "I guess you and I make a great team, don't we?".
Khushi's whole body went weak at Arnav's gesture and she was about to reply, but words did not come out. She was now feeling awkward, but for her relief, Arnav's phone saved her this time. Arnav couldn't believe the timing of his phone. He picked up the phone a little annoyed.
"Yeah Di. I will come right away. Hold on Di", Arnav answered.
"Khushi, close the cabin and go home now. I'm sure Payal will be in shock tomorrow morning, so you better let her know about this surprise gift", Arnav said sarcastically.
Khushi nodded saying okay.
Arnav was driving home and his thoughts of what happened in the office was still troubling him. He knew he liked her. But how could he act like that. Yes, it was true that he got carried away, but this was not Arnav SIngh Raizada. Was he falling for her? "No way, I can't let this happen", he confirmed. Falling in love was not his desire anymore. So hoping that he could brush away the memories, he accelerated the speed of his vehicle and drove away.
Khushi was at home thinking what happened with her today. She only knew the love of her parents. She had never been loved properly after their death. She didn't know what happened with her when she felt Arnav's touch. Was she falling in love with him? "Nah, can't be", she thought to herself. She finally made up her mind thinking, what happened in Payal's cabin may have been a result of the quite and peaceful environment that surrounded them at that moment. Trying to clear away her thoughts, she took her phone and dialed Payal's number to let her know of the surprise gift.
Two days passed and both Arnav and Khushi were busy planning the client meeting and party. Arnav was most of the time busy with meetings and Khushi was running around the office with Aman, making arrangements. Arnav and Khushi had ignored what happened in Payal's cabin, as they didn't have time to think about their personal lives. Payal tried to help Khushi as much as she can. After the incident that happened at Rahul's b'day party, Lavanya apologized to Arnav and promised that she wouldn't do anything like that in the future. By now she had successfully done her job as a legal adviser. Yet, Lavanya and Khushi didn't move along well in the office, so they ignored each other. They were just acting like professionals.
Finally the day of the party arrived. It was around 7pm and all the invited guests were present. When Arnav entered the venue, he was shocked at the way Khushi had planned everything. It was mind-blowing. No one could have ever guessed that this event was planned by a non-professional. At the moment he entered the venue and saw Khushi's work, he made up his mind to offer her a permanent job as the event planner. He knew she would hesitate at first, but after what happened in the cabin, he had a ray of hope that she would accept the job offer. He greeted many guests, but his eyes were searching for the one person who had made this event a success. His eyes glittered when he saw Khushi going upstairs towards his cabin. She was wearing a pink saree(http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTukacGEE5Q3M8JZunorUqJwPLo5ZTy2L8iFegdUSAhwmMM55g), and he was mesmerized by her beauty as he had never seen her in a saree before. Her hair was curled today and she looked sweet and innocent at the same time. As he couldn't wait anymore to offer the job, he moved upstairs. Arnav opened the door and stepped inside his cabin. He was taken in by surprise due to the presence of a third person in the office other than Khushi and him.
"Rahul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Arnav said in surprise.
What is Rahul doing in Arnav's cabin? Will Khushi accept Arnav's permanent job offer? Will there be another fight between Lavanya & Khushi?
No comments:
Post a Comment